The day before i go back to study.

11:09:00 PM

Today was a nice day, in the morning i went to PWTC for the 1Malaysia Food Fair, but it was nothing to see, because of my mother want to go there so have to follow. After that take LRT and monorail again to go Pavilion to meet up my friend, since there is a gathering, but i just can join them for a while cause have to have a nice lunch with my family. Just sit at there for an hour and i was ordered a 'Strawberry Lemonade', just sit at there and listen to them chit chat. So sad is my brother haven turn up and I have to leave earlier to meet my family.

Then I go back to Lot 10, meet up my family, have a lunch at Shabu One which located at Lot 10. This place was a great place, the food is fresh and many variety also. Maybe the time that we go not a peak hour for dining, so it's looks like we booked whole restaurant XD. I ate alot, lucky I still can move.

The next day I have to move to study again, I will miss u all, my friend, and YOU also, I miss u alot. Don't worry bout me, I will study hard, believe me. =) Hope the next break can meet up with u all again.

You Might Also Like

0 comments