Thinking

3:28:00 PM

Most of the time i was wondering what i want. And most of the time the answer is i also dunno what i want, then i expect other to know what i want?

Mid sem coming soon, but i was no mood to study, still can laugh loudly, maybe i know that i wun fail, cozs if u wan to fail, it is a impossible mission. Just know my calculus mid sem mark, not very high but i'm still satisfy with it. I noe that my math is not very good, but that paper i did my best on it, so nothing to complain also. Still got another 3 mroe papers to go. First is Economics, well, it was nothing to worry about cozs i was expect that the lecturer will give us same as the past year, so just stdy the past year is enuf. Then next is Linear Algebra, the sub that i quite worry about, cozs from the start of the sem, i never listen to the lecture, and i think not much of the student listen to him anyway, so just depends my luck then. Then the last one is Alam dan Manusia, the sub that i hate the most and useless sub, is stdy about Bio. After F5 i thought that i no nid to stdy bio again, and i was so glad and say that i dun have to stdy bio anymore, and i was wrong. Now i nid to memories the names of the insert and those stupid things, hate it man!

Sometime i also wondering 21 Dec 2012 is it really the end of the world, cozs if it is a truth then i dun think i will sit at there and wait die, i have to finish all the thg that i want to do, i dun1 to regret when the day was come. Erm, what i hope now is i can find a gal that really love me, and she can work 2gather with me in my life den is enuf. Haha, think too much, if u cant promise to bring happiness to a person, u think that person will live 2gather with u?

Anyway, love myself and be myself.

You Might Also Like

0 comments