Photoshop

10:59:00 PM

I just finished half of the photoshop book, the happy case is now i know to use level, hue/saturation, selection tools. Its a good beginning, but i know that my time was not many left, another 3weeks from now i should in the university, sometime i really quite worry of it, it will decide my future, if i got my first choice, then i will go for my dreamed job, if not then i will go IT field. But in actually, i love IT more than math, but what to do, in reality money really so important, don't tell me ur ambitious, if u don't have money, u got nothing!! Yeah, i'm admit that i'm that kind of materialistic people. U all can look down on me, but the experience on me, u all won't undsderstand!! Be myself, live for myself, the new style i should be =)

You Might Also Like

0 comments