12:21:00 AM

As usual, express my feeling here cozs it's the onli way to let me express myself, ya i noe, u will always be my listener but if continue like tat if u nt felt that im irritating, but i also felt that myself is so irritating.

Yesterd jz finished my Calculus mid sem exam, the situation is d same as the time that im in f6 that i still remember clearly, the first test of upper 6. That time i was done ntg on the paper and onli with a small part i noe how to do, and the situation almost is the same nw, many of the ques i also duno how to do. Its uni now, i cant get F for my exam, i have to get at least B for all sub so that i can grade within 3years. Sometime i rili felt so stress, my family member is so supporting me and put so much hope on me, and hope that i can be a actuarial, but i think i will make them disapponted. I rili cant unds that y my math is so weak.

Another thing, until nw i also have no courage to love u, i rili dun have the courage to tell u that i love u, i noe that i cant giv u anythg, i cant promiss u anythg. I noe myself is so negativity, but is the experienced make me cant be positive anymore, I loved few gal b4, eritime i got the courage to tell her 'i love u', ya i noe that, the answer is 'sorry.'. Actually thy no nid to tell me sorry cozs i unds myself well, im nt that type of gd guy, i dun have money, nt even handsome, nt even clever, im got no reason to let ppl to love me. My attitude nt even nid to say, is the worst, no patient, always critic ppl and neva critic myself. I rili so hate myself!! I noe many of the ppl so call 'friend' but in actual thy dunlike me also. I rili feel so meaningless, let me continue to be my lone ranger, i love u, i hope that u will get ur happiness, so tis call let go? I duno, but if u nid me. I will always there for u.

You Might Also Like

0 comments