My 1st sem break

12:50:00 PM

This holiday actually nothing special happen also, but have went alot of place, especial the day that go out with u.  Watched the Pirhana, it was a great movie, saw u r so scare at there, duno y i smile, nt bcozs of laughing at u, bt jz a feeling that can't be explain using word. But c from ur face, although u said u wun feel bored, but from ur face i noe that its nt a type of enjoying. Wun call u outing wit me d, jz dun1 to c u nt happy.

Then, on wed, the birthday celebration is so successfully, at first i though nt many ppl r coming, bt at last many was came, noe both of u happy of it, den i also feel happy too. Thx to u all, without u all it wun b success. =)

On thursday nite, me and my family went to a German restaurant to celebrating for my bro in law birthday, the restaurant is located at Jln Yap Kwan Seng there, it was hiding behind a building, if my sis didnt tell me the way, i sure cant find it. The food at there is looks nice, we ordered pork knuckle, sausage since those food is famous.

Then on saturday, i went to KLCC to meet my friends, but it was nt succeed, i also duno wat happen to me, i waited more than 30min den i went bek d, watever, maybe is my fault to expect eri1 is so punctual.

And last, i have decided to change myself, a totally diff of me, feel sick of others look down on me, i believe that without love i stil can survive, cozs i born to be lone ranger, tis my fate. U r the last in my life, bt u will in my heart, cozs i noe im nt the man that u wan, hope u can get a person that will love u more than i do in the future. =)

You Might Also Like

0 comments