-

8:39:00 AM

Sometimes i was thinking, maybe is my attitude problem, too serious also not a good thing. Exam is around the corner, next week already study week, i still busy hang out with my friend, i also don't know what i want from myself. Maybe result not important for me anymore? Last time i work so hard to get good result just want to get attention from u, but there is no point i continue to do that. I'm always talking crap.

I got no direction right now, maybe someday i will meet the one who give me my destiny. Or maybe my fate is to be alone. I'm admit that i'm the kind of person that looking for perfection, thats why until now i still single. Let's the god decide then, i also not very clear what in my heart, maybe i should stay distance from u? Heaven know.

So now what? Enjoy first and die later? Undecide.

You Might Also Like

0 comments