Here we go

10:11:00 AM

Finally almost finish my 2nd sem, still have another 2weeks then my study week. For me, this sem rili wonderful, full of fun. At first, our hang out group will hang out every week, mainly on Wednesday, having a lots of fun, go eat a lots of things, sing k eri week.

Just sad about one thing, shud have trip this week to Genting, but due to some problem, den have to cancel it. Hopefully the Kuantan trip will on, cozs i love beach so so so much. I wan to have BBQ!! So long never try the feeling of lying on the beach at the night and blowing the wind.

Another sad thing is final coming, but i haven start to study, really wait die only. Then i having external paper soon, sometime i also duno how to divide myself to study. Really have to manage my time well. Btw, enjoy first!!

Our 'You Yi Tiao' gang! Friendship forever!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments