-

2:40:00 PM

Time flow so fast, and here come to the end of the study already, seems like i still hanging around and didn't study, looks like i still din't know how to write 'die' this word.

Getting older and older, so fast i have finished 2sem of study. Yesterday night i was thinking back the past and thinking one person, that person is a very kind girl, that time she was planning all those things for us but no one was appreciate. Sometime i feel that human is sucks, must till the moment that they lose it, only know to appreciate. The friendship is not there anymore only think to rebuilt it.

I admit that there is alot of things that i feel regret, but there is no way to turn the time back, what i can do only learn to appreciate the people around me, those are really care for me. I also lose a lot of time that seeking the girl that i want and after that only i know that, the girl that i want to find actually not yet appear. One day.... The day will come.

Don't think much dy, focus for my final and focus on my exam that coming soon. I will success anyway without you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments