New Year Countdown

2:49:00 PM

31Dec
I went countdown with friends, this year i swear to myself must go there cause i'm never go out for a countdown event, what a pity. Last time (2008 countdown) i fail to attend since no friends wan to join me. Since this year they organized it then just join and i waited this moment for so long.

I took LRT at 8pm and reach Times Square to find a friend first since he finish work at 8pm. Once i reach there, he sms me that he can't attend, WTH?! That time i really feel frustrated bout it. ( But at last he was there for the countdown, i was forgiven him ) Then i walk around ar Times Square, Sg. Wang and also Pavilion cause i waiting for KY ( My best friend ) who was still working and finish at 10pm. But i fail to meet him cause i forget to ask him which floor he was work for.

At 9.30pm, i went to Sg. Wang main entrance waiting for the countdown concert. Erm, that time got a bit upset since i was alone!! Around 10pm i found my another gang of friend and joined them ( at first i was plan to join this gang but frustrated cause someone ffk me ). Around 10.45pm Ky and Kj reach there and joined us.

At there saw a lot of people plying with those spray and since got nothing to do at there and my friends and i bought the spray and started the spraying game. Huhu, Fun time was begin, most pity is Fleming, we all attack her and ky use water to spray on her, pity hor? And she was the only girl went there also ( i mean our gang ). Then we also walking around and we get sprayed by the other people and girl is the most dangerous at there since all guys are finding some one to spray on.

Waiting and waiting, finally countdown time!! 10,9,.....,1 all people shouted 'Happy New Year!!' and the tradisional firework, it really very very different feeling when u was so close to it. Some kind of romantic feel... Haha. I use my phone to record down it, but not a full length since my phone memory was full. Then at 12.30am we go home, it really a very memorable day for me.

All the people keep spraying. Maybe through the picture can't see it.


Firework part2


Firework part1

You Might Also Like

0 comments