Another life begin

12:20:00 PM

10Jan

Started work for 1week already, at first i was not use to it because work is much longer time than study, and last time i always take nap in the afternoon, now work cant take nap d. Sometimes really feel sleepy after my lunch, but have to work also. After 1week, started familiar with the work and i can do my work faster.

On Friday, our supervisor was asking us for a meeting, talking bout our working attitude, hmmm, is the sure we get scolded since she said that we should start our work on 8.15am but some of them was still enjoy their breakfast when the clock show 8.45am(I'm not included since my working time is start from 8.30am). Then talk about our productivity, now we have a range that minimum must hand in quantity of 50 at least, if not have to stay back but cant clam for the over time. I think its not a difficult for me since i always more than that.

My contract is start from 4jan until 28feb, i still waiting for my supervisor extend my contract, hope so. If not then i have to find another job. It not a very good salary job but its a good job since work in office is better than work as a promoter that have to stand at there for whole day.

Sometimes i felt that working was so boring since everyday do the same job, everyday wake up the same time, now i know that i should appreciate my study time. And the most sad things is that night i was called a friend, just want to know that she was fine, but what she say is "talk la, since is u call me". Is it i'm really that irritating? Is the way to talk with a friend or i expect too much? After that i answered " Nothing" and she continued "Then we should end our conversation". Maybe i expect too much, just i wan to know how was her life but she got nothing to talk with me.

But the good things is still got a few good friend are still care for me, i feel glad, at least i got some good friend. And i learn one thing, you treat the others nicely but the one that u treated nicely he/she not compulsory to treat you good. Choose your friend wisely.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. 俊峂, sometimes this kind of thing will happen when we value the friendship of each other so much, in turn your friend do not value as same as yours. Do not be sad, your true friendship will approach you, so long you treat people with your heart.Instead,do not expect too much, the fruit of friendship will grow unintentionally. Cheer up:)

    ReplyDelete