A special day

8:04:00 PM

2day i went midvalley for celebrating my friend birthday, at 1st i planned for next Sunday since that day is her birthday eve, but she was not free on that day however i ask her on 3weeks ago, at first i really feel a bit angry la, but after that then nothing already, i forgiven her.


We went to Sushi Zanmai, its a quite nice restaurant, good serve service and reasonable price also. There have various type of sushi to choose, but you won't able to taste all the sushi since your stomach not that big. We tasted some of the salmon sushi, it quite fresh, and maybe i like salmon alot.

I feel very sorry for my friend since today was too many people queue at the cinema and can't bought the ticket and maybe make her bored and i can see from her face also. It was too sudden and I haven prepare my gift to her, sorry ya, I thought want to give her a surprise but at the end i make her felt bored. I promise next time i will give you a better birthday celebration. At here wish you early Happy Birthday!! Hope all the best for you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments