Flashing backward

6:41:00 PM

As i grow older, i will think back all the old incident in my life, start to think that am i done the wrong thing in the past.

Think back the time i just came to kl, everything at here was so strange to me, cause i don't know any place at here, then i study in a school that no one that i know, the first few day at there was so so lonely at there, cause no one will talk to me, i remember the third day of my schooling, there was a guy finally talk with me, and now we are good friend, and he was helping me so much in my life at here, i was so glad i have a friend that so care for me.

During the two year study at there, a girl was changed my life, she make me know what the meaning of study, i really want to thanks her, but i never say it out. During that two years, we are having so much of fun time together, having tuition together, study together. We are argue cause of thing but at the last we will still are friend, thanks for your understanding. Maybe many people will ask me why i can improve so much in 1year, i will answer them because of you, but it maybe too late now, but at least i tried my best. Now we are not get the excellent result but at least enough to fulfill our dream, i will always remember u, or maybe some day there was a miracle will happen, who know. I just hope u can get your happiness, god bless u!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments