Thinking

3:07:00 PM

Sometime i really wondering what i want actually, i so easy change my mind, i remember last time when i was lower 6, i enter physic class cause my ambitious that time is become a great engineer, maybe that time not mature enough, think that the world is so easy, dreamed to create something is great enough to let the whole world recognize me, but as time pass, i know that it is a impossible mission.

When the time i was upper 6, that time maybe i want to prove to someone then i try so hard to improve my result, and maybe hear many from my sis that become a actuary is a great thing, but becoming a actuary need brilliant and great result, den i plan go for statistic. Statistician can take external paper for actuary, that my dream ( become an actuary ).

I was applied for statistic, hope that this time i won't change my mind again, and i blessed that i could enter that course and go for my dream! I want to be success, I know my life was a failure but at least i want to prove that im not a useless people.

You Might Also Like

0 comments