Once again

9:41:00 PM

Don't know why i was so easy feel down, i just feel lonely, from the moment i born, i'm that type of hardly to trust someone else, and it also some incident prove me that human are not trusty. I know many friend, cause i changed 3 school, know a lot of people also, but many of them make me frustrated, said is the best friend but most of the time the one who betray you is your best friend. I got once betrayed by my best friend, is the love matter, but i just angry that why you can't tell me the truth but have to lie to me? I can accept it if u straight tell me, maybe some of the time i'm quite stubborn, but i know that love cant be forced. Best friend should share erithing in the heart rite?

I don't know why i felt that the people around me is dislike my presence, and i know sometime i'm the one irritating, so most of the time i prefer to keep silent, so that won't make the environment like so cool, its the best solution rite? Maybe like this i will lose many friend but i prefer that, the real friend will understand me.

And when u know a people more and more, u will start to know their 'real' attitude, what i mean is some of the people is look so kind at outside but the heart is 'black', when the time they need you will treat you so nicely, but when the time they don't need you anymore, they will turn into other people, for example when u try to ask her some question, then they will answer "for what you want to know? you don't have to know that rite?" Another type is that people in the heart is so so much dislike you, but they will so fake that still can smiling at you, I hate that type the most!! If don't like then straight talk la, i don't need the friend like this, maybe they will think that you don't know bout it, but the truth is I can see through your eye.

Me is me! Take it or leave it, it's my style!

You Might Also Like

0 comments