9:47:00 PM

These few day rili so down, why the world is so complicated? Why got money, love those things?

Love can be a sweet thing but for me it just make me suffer, that what i experienced, treat a ppl with my heart and i was so stupid think that when u care the people that u love and try to protect her and try help her to solve all the problem, she will feel that, but i'm wrong, this world don't have such simple and pure love. First they will see ur outlook, i definitely not handsome. Second money, i also not rich. Third carrier, I'm don't have any also. I understand that, cause i'm rili nothing.

Beside love, lets talk friends, I don't think i rili have some close friend, even one. I tried b4 treat someone as my best friend and share all my thing with her/he, but actually just i though it is but he/she didn't treat me as friend also, stupid rite? Whats the definition of friend, just for use only? If they didn't need u anymore then no need to bother u? I think it is, really tired of it, maybe from now i will only believe myself, as i know no friend will care for me and can say i have no friend, the real friend.

Live so long in this world but still can count as fail in my life, the one i love not love me at all, the friend that i trust actually not bother me. Let it be, i will be strong to be alone.

You Might Also Like

0 comments