10:32:00 PM

Today is second day i'm home alone, really feel lonely, sms to u, u didnt reply me, i didnt call u cozs i scare im the one disturb u, i noe i shud nt continue like this since i noe that im in ur heart jz a friend, forever wont change, and i not the one u looking for, dunno why sometime cant stop myself thinking of u!

Sometime i really hate alone at home, eat alone, watch tv alone. Sometime tired of work but no one i can share with, i dont have many friend, that why my friend call me lone ranger. Not i dunwan to communicate with other but its my natural attitude, i prefer not to talk than i offence the other cozs most of the time when i open my mouth, others like cant hear what i talk and keep talking with others, onli u will patiently listen to me and care for me, i think that the reason make me misunderstand.

Maybe one day or that day wont come, i just waiting, i will never give up.

You Might Also Like

0 comments