10:45:00 PM

Today i was thinking, human work so hard actually is for what? Just for luxury life?

Last time i though study so hard should be get what i want and i should happy with the result but i'm wrong, i'm not happy at all cause i really don't know why i should do all those thing. If really i have a good job and have luxury life, but live alone there is meaningless, i will feel lonely. If u say i can find a partner, ya i tried, and get hurt at the last, and i know i'm not the man of another one, so i choose to be alone, maybe sometime i will feel lonely but at least i won't get hurt.

Life is weird, people always say me well planning but the reality is think too much, make me can't do decision in my life and make me always change my mind. If u found out the way of life is, show me please..

You Might Also Like

0 comments