31May

7:44:00 PM

The day that i never forget, as usual went to work, on my pc and start photocopy those stuff. Don't know why just feel a bit weird cause that time i was still working, i will hope that time pass faster, but today i feel like wan the time to be slower, 5month at there dy, quite miss my place and seat.

Sharp at 5.15pm, i go meet my supervisor, she ask me to pass all my job to my colleague, after pass all my job, then she ask me go her place, then she call all people gather (my section) and give me the present that they prepared, that time really feel quite touch, i though they will do nothing and let me leave but i'm wrong, they bought me 2 T-shirt. The another 3 contract which is so close to me d, bought me a cake, that time i rili feel like don't want to leave, but i have to, to continue my study.

Thanks u all!! I will forever remember u all and I miss U all!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments