1:00:00 AM

Juz a habit to write blog now.

Erm, 2day went badminton with my f6 friend, the feeling is not bad, cozs they will treat me like a real friend, at least no nid to defend myself at the moment. Just like normal, they chat non-stop at there, juz left me and tau juan play at there only, i'm kind a person dun like to socialize, maybe i'm not interest to care other's ppl stuff.

Sometime i think, and also wondering, i will alone in this world until the day i die, the probability is high, cause i'm not really like to social, i also duno wat is romantic.

Sometime really so hope got one ppl can accompany me, when i bored at least some one will chat with me, when i wan to go out, no nid to shopping alone. Lolz, think too much, no one will like u d la. Be prepare to be alone, u will use to it.

Happy alone!! =)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. 峻佟,不要那么快就放弃,你必须先懂得爱自己,你连你自己都不爱,别人又怎么给你爱呢?给了你也感受不到。

    珍惜自己,每个人都有自己的独点之处。朋友,要积极且加油!精神上支持你!

    ReplyDelete