10:41:00 AM

After so many things happen, only i know that who are really care about me, but not you.

Maybe that time i was so care for u, but i always tell myself maybe u are busy, but now i understand dy, u won't care bout my stuff. I won't keep reporting my stuff anymore, cozs i noe u wun care at all.

A true friend always will be there for u however how busy they are, a true friend will borrow their ear to u when u are down, a true friend will always care about u, but not say u r the one who disturb them or ask u to go away.

I understand that, i'm not the one that u need and i realize that u r not the one that i want. Thank for the 'care' that u gave me, but that was not i wanted.

You will be always a normal friend for me, that all i can give.

Another new day for me. Yahoooo!! =)

You Might Also Like

0 comments