12:48:00 AM

Juz have nothing to do at the nite and juz write somethg happened in these few day ba.

As usual eriday went to class, and so stupid i am go and think, whether i choose the wrong course and today my mom ask me the same ques, am i regret to choose this course? and i answered her, am i have the opportunity to regret? no. i wun regret and i wun let myself to regret, once i chose it, den i wun regret, i will work for it, even though nw i rili suffer alot, can say duno erithg, but hope i rili can dun giv up and continue on it. I rili so hope u can support me also.

Juz duno y, i rili no confident to myself, all the thg of me, how to improve my confident? I rili got no idea bout it. Sum time i rili dream that how good if im a handsome guy. haha. funny rite? Even go out with friend i also will felt that, would the ppl will feel shame on me? bcozs im looks ugly.

Ppl say true heart is erithg, but i saw is most ppl onli look at the appearance first before judge at u. I remember last time during my muet speaking, my topic is does ur partner appearance looks good is the criteria to choose ur partner? And i think most ppl will hope that their partner is looking good. I rili dunno y sumtime i stil will dream bout that however i noe that what i dreamed is wun happen, cozs no ppl will wan to go out wit a guy and the surrounding ppls look at her bcozs she holding a ugly boy hand rite? Rili feel myself so funny.

Its ok, to be strong NICK!! I noe u can do it, as i said "Love a person not meaning that u must together with her, but hope that she will get the happiness."

You Might Also Like

0 comments