6:33:00 PM

Yesterday i really can't believe what i saw and i was stoned, it's like a knife stabed into my heart, the feeling was sux!!


Just know that is ur friend did it, but one day it will become the reality and I really don't what my reaction at the moment. I really so scare that day coming. I was so scared, I hope myself can be aside of u and bless for u, but sometime i rili can't do that, i'm human, i got my feeling also, sometime really hope that u can care for me also.

I really don't know what i shud do. What i noe is i rili love u but i was scared, i don't want to get hurt anymore, i noe what i do now is hurting myself, i noe u don't even have a little bit feeling to me also, but what to do? Sometime i felt tired also, the more u give but nothing in return, is such frustration, when u care for a person but that person like dun nid ur care.

I noe mayb at the end i will get nothing, but now i really got no idea what shud i do.

God tell me please.

You Might Also Like

0 comments