Thanks

12:59:00 PM

I would say thanks to you, because you are the one who always supporting me. When i'm down, you are the one who talk with me, encourage me. You are the best girl that i met, just want to say sorry that i fall in love with you.

I appreciate our friendship, maybe sometime i said some words that might hurt u, but i really not to mean it, i knew that sometimes i was expected too much from you, is my fault.

Just want to say thanks again, the route that i passed, you are always there for me. For me, you the only one and the last girl in my life, and i won't request anything from you, just treat me as your friend then enough, is my fate to meet you, and is my fate to care for you.

If there's no more the day after tomorrow, i will never regret, cause i have a very good friend, the best ever girl in my life. I wish you happy always and all the best =)

You Might Also Like

0 comments