7:04:00 AM

My heart was so pain, now only i noe that say is easy than practicing it. I really cant put it down..

Actually was so sad, just know that i was nothing for u, u will miss all of ur friend, but not me. U was mentioned to me, u was so happy that this sem break u can meet them and see them cozs u miss them alot. U will so happy outing with them, and without me, u will happier, my existance is a fault. Promissed myself, won't let u c me anymore, maybe good for u also. Slowly, slowly, i will disappear in ur life, but u r always in my heart. When i miss u, i will c ur photo in facebook, that what u always tell me. When i see u r happy with the others, is enuf for me, juz hope that u r happy.

2morrow my birthday, actually so hope that at least u will care for it, but i'm wrong, u will care for every friend and so excited to celebrate for the others but not mine. Just feel myself was funny, thought i was important for u, actually i'm nothing for u, maybe a new friend of u, u will will concern them more. Just was a dream hope that, at least my birthday was celebrating with u, but it just a dream, and the dream will never come true. I hate my birthday, it was so sucks!!


Juz a pair of bear, u will not happy if the bear was given by me. Juz keep it and when i see that, ur face will appear in my mind.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You are a Scorpio [scorpio horoscope ] and you are strong! Try to enjoy and surprises might be on your way!

    ReplyDelete