The last choice

7:31:00 AM

Quite frustrated with it, i realize that i was always the last choice for u. Everytime i was asking u to hang out with me, u will always answer me that "See how la.", however sometime i was booking the time 1month early, u also will told me that, sorry have to go out with friends. You will always leave the last slot to me, if u were no one asking u to go out or u was too bored. Maybe i know the answer, u was not willing to hang out with me and u r not interested to see me also, but i just keep lying to myself and say maybe u are not free.

Because I'm the last slot for u, u will miss for everyone but not me, so u are not interested to meet with me also. Just let it be, maybe i have to learn to accept the reality. Since the reality is like that, i will adapt with it and i think i won't appear anymore, cozs it's no meaning anymore, let me disappear.

You Might Also Like

0 comments